This is a solderer’s best helper, the third hand. Comes with a heavy base, two
alligator clips, a soldering iron holder, and a good magnifying glass. Note that we don’t normally
need a third hand. It’s nice, but soldering flat on a table works just fine. Then again, the desk is
starting to look like a mine field of burn marks and melted pot holes.
What we’ve found with many of these cheaper third hand is the lack of stability. The small base
on this unit does not make the problem any better. However, with some creativity, you can
make it more stable. We also really enjoyed the fact that this unit has a iron holder. Cheap firestarting
soldering irons often do not include a holding stand – this third hand can help prevent
accidents and melt marks in the dining room table.It’s a kind of useful auxiliary tool for workers in soldering, welding or modeling field.
This tool Features:
- A stand with a rigid base.
- A soldering iron holder.
- Crocodile clips.
- Five LED lights installed on flexible metal tube.
- Interchangeable magnifying glass.
- In built battery holder. Use three AA batteries or external power(Input: 100-250V AC,50-60Hz,Output:4.8V DC, 500mA)
- AC/DC adapter is included with the package.