A Vero Board solder sucker is a desoldering tool which needs the help of a soldering iron to work. At first melt the solder with hot soldering iron, then trigger the solder sucker over it. 9cm x 15cm Solderable vero board.If you want to avoid the hazzard of designing a PCB but yet want a soldered circuit,vero boards can be a good solution.Veroboard is ideal for development and prototyping work, Veroboard is designed primarily for hard wiring of discrete
components, typically in analogue circuits, but is equally useful where a number of common bus or signal lines are
required. Veroboard is manufactured from copper clad laminated board which has been pierced with a grid of holes and
machined to provide parallel tracks.
Ideal for hard wiring or discrete components
• Range of standard sizes
• Choice of hole sizes and grid pitch
• Etched FR4 glass-epoxy circuit board.
• 1oz/ft2 copper with an anti-tarnish coating
for easy soldering.
Lead free and RoHS compatible.
• Holes are drilled on 0.1″ (2.54mm) centers.
• 0.037″ (0.94mm) holes sized for ICs or
square post headers.
• 90 x 62 holes (180 separate traces)
• 9.2″ wide, 6.3″ long, 1/16″ thick
(233.4 x 160 x 1.6mm).