The more rapid wetting, absolute consistency of quality and specific procedures made Almit one of the leading suppliers of solder wires for manual and robot soldering. Only the best and purest of material is used that guarantees a consistent quality – from the beginning to the end of each solder wire coil. The flux contains a highly-efficient wetting agent based on natural resin, the natural water content of which has been dehydrated through a special process. This serves to reduce the danger of tin and flux agent spit bacK.
Features of Soldering wire
- Alloy: Sn / Ag / Cu: 99% / 0.3% / 0.7%; Flux: 2%
- Lead Free Alloy; RoHS Compliant
- Diameter: 0.8 mm (0.032 In)
- Weight of Solder Wire: 100g (0.22lb)
- Melting point range: 215°C – 220°C (419°F – 428°F), recommended point: 217°C(422.6°F)