This is a very simple fixed temp, quick heating, 40W soldering iron. We really enjoy using the more expensive irons, but if you really need a cheap iron for your tool box, this lovely iron is a good choice. This is a low-cost iron and it works! But it doesn’t come with a stand. We recommend you checkout the iron stands.The iron is attached to a six foot cable which is terminated with a AC plug. There is a nice grippy surface at the end of the handle that does double duty as a nice heat shield.
Features of Soldering Iron
- This soldering Iron solder tool adopts durable and ceramic heater.
- Light weight with a heat resistant plastic handle.
- Possessing fast and heat dissipation, withstanding high voltage and temperatures such good characteristics so that hard to burn out the heater.
- Iron plated tip and stainless steel construction for longer life.
- Adopt the newest power lead wire chase, the heater and power lead can not be pull-apart when used together.
- Ideal for hobbies, kits, radios, and electronics work