A Solder Sucker Low Cost Edition is a desoldering tool which needs the help of a soldering iron to work. At first melt the solder with hot soldering iron, then trigger the solder sucker over it. For clearer idea please see the video tutorial in the ‘documents’ section.
• Input line voltage: 100- 240VAC
• Input line frequency: 50/60Hz grounded circuit
• Power consumption: 130W max.
• Output power: 60W max. at 22°C per output
• Output frequency: 450KHz
• Ambient operating temperature: 10° to 40°C (50° to 104°F)
• Maximum enclosure temperature: 55°C (131°F)
• TUV approved, CE compliant
You can buy more component as like