Product Name:Best rechargeable lithium ion 18650 battery made in Japan UR18650ZY 3.7v 8000mAh 5A for medical equipment/power bank/e-book/laptop
- Item Code:407695847
- Short Description:
Hot selling products Red 18650 li ion battery 3.7v 8000mAh battery Sanyo UR18650ZY
Best rechargeable lithium ion 18650 battery made in Japan UR18650ZY 3.7v 8000mAh 5A for medical equipment/power bank/e-book/laptop
Technical datasheet can be supplied by messaging us.
All batteries contain a label sticker stating the approximate voltage and capacity. This label is easily removed to reveal the
The label sticker is a requirement by the IATA which regulates the shipping of lithium ion batteries.
The user must have appropriate understanding of lithium ion batteries before purchase. Use caution when working with and using lithium ion batteries as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode, burn, or cause a fire if misused or mishandled. Always charge in or on a fire-proof surface. Never leave batteries charging unattended. This battery is sold for the use of system integrations with proper protection circuitry or battery packs with a battery management system or PCB (circuit board/module). Buyer is responsible for any damage or injury caused by misuse or mishandling lithium ion batteries and chargers. Charge only with a smart charger designed for this specific type of lithium ion battery.
- Misusing or mishandling lithium ion batteries can pose a SERIOUS RISK of personal injury, property damage, or death
- BATTERIES MAY EXPLODE, BURN, OR CAUSE A FIRE IF MISUSED OR MISHANDLED
- ONLY use with proper protection circuitry
- ONLY use within manufacturer specification
- DO NOT store loose in pocket, purse, etc. – always use a protective case
- KEEP AWAY from metal objects to prevent short circuiting
- DO NOT short circuit
- DO NOT use if wrapper or insulator is damaged or torn
- DO NOT use if damaged in any way
- DO NOT overcharge or over-discharge
- DO NOT modify, disassemble, puncture, cut, crush, or incinerate
- DO NOT expose to liquids or high temperatures
- DO NOT solder
- User must be familiar with handling lithium ion batteries before purchase
- Usage of batteries is AT YOUR OWN RISK