The LCD Display -16X2 A Liquid crystal display (LCD) is a flat display that uses the light modulating properties of liquid display.They are common in consumer devices such as video players, gaming devices, clocks,telephones,computers,calculators etc.A (16×2) LCD panel consists of 16 coulums and 2 rows.
It can show upto 16 characters in 2 lines.LCD (Liquid Crystal Display) screen is an electronic display module and find a wide range of applications. A 16×2 LCD display is very basic module and is very commonly used in various devices and circuits. These modules are preferred over seven segments and other multi segment LEDs. The reasons being: LCDs are economical; easily programmable; have no limitation of displaying special & even custom characters (unlike in seven segments), animations and so on.A 16×2 LCD means it can display 16 characters per line and there are 2 such lines. In this LCD each character is displayed in 5×7 pixel matrix. This LCD has two registers, namely, Command and Data.The command register stores the comma.
- LCD Display 16X2 with Header soldered (click here)
- LCD display module 16X2 (click here)
- LCD display module advanced 16X2 (click here)
- 3 wire LCD module 16X2 (click here)
- I2C LCD Display 16X2 (click here)
- Arduino LCD keypad shield(click here
- Standard 16×2 character LCD display
- Supply Voltage: 5V
- It has a basic 16 character by 2 line display with a blue background with white characters
- 5 x 8 Dots With Cursor