GPS Module GY-NEO-6M V2uses the popular Ublox Neo 6M GPS chip.The detachable high gain antenna supports fast satellite acquisition, keeping the gps accuracy within 5m. There’s dedicated EEPROM and a backup battery onboard that stores the satellite ephemeris data when powered off and thus helps faster location estimation as soon as the module powers on.
Features of GPS Module GY-NEO-6M V2:
- u-blox NEO-6M onboard, with high-gain active antenna
- Chargeable backup battery, keeps the ephemeris data when power down, supports hot starts
- Onboard EEPROM for storing config information
- Compatible with Arduino and Raspberry Pi
- GPS Tracker
- Multicopter Positioning
- GPS doesn’t work indoor. Please use the module outside buildings for it to function preperly.
- You’ll need a USB-Serial converter if you want to configure this module using U-center. (click here).
Clich here to download “U-center for windows”
Click here to download Arduino library and codes.
Put 3.3V to the VCC pin, not 5V. The Tx and Rx pin can work with both 5V or 3.3V logic level.
you can biuy more components as like