ThaDot matrix (Bi-colour) Big as good but the problem is my led matrix has 24 pin but the circuit in the website has 16 pin and I try a lot with it but doesn’t work like some led work but the other won’t ,it doesn’t show the correct message like when you want to show “L” it doens’t
Features of Dot matrix (Bi-colour) Big:-
- 1 x Bare Bi-color LED Matrix Driver Module PCB
- 1 x 60mmx 60mm 8×8 Bi-color (Red Green) LED Dot Matrix
- 2 x 24 pin IC socket
- 2 x 12 pin female straight header
- 1 x 6 pin female right angle header
- 1 x 6 pin male right angle header
- 2 x 12Kohms resistor
- 2 x 10uF electrolytic capacitor
- 2 x 0.1uF ceramic capacitor
- 1. 8 x 8 LED matrix.
2. All bi Color LEDs ( Yellow and RED )
3. Digital device Interface.
4. Easy to Control.
5. Operating Voltage : – 5 V
- Character height: 2.3″ (58.42mm)
- Illuminated color: Red Orange / Green (Bi-color)
- Array polarity: Cathode column / anode row
- Pins/Leads: 28-pin
- Typical forward voltage: 2.0 V @ 20 mA (Red Orange) / 2.1 V @ 20 mA (Green)
- Typical mcd: 4.8 @ @ 80 mA (1/16 duty), either color
- Wavelength: 621 mm / 569 mm