The Dot matrix (Bi-colour) Big as good but the problem is my led matrix has 24 pin but the circuit in the website has 16 pin and I try a lot with it but doesn’t work like some led work but the other won’t ,it doesn’t show the correct message like when you want to show “L” it doens’t.
So first we need to include the Max Matrix.h library, define the pins to which the module is connected, set how many modules we use and define the Max Matrix object.
For displaying characters we need to define them in an array of characters or bytes, and here I have several examples. We can notice how the bits are forming the characters which are actually zeros and ones. In this case they are rotated 90 degrees but the library example suggests to use them in such a way so that would be easier later to implement the shiftLeft custom function for scrolling a text.
Features of Dot matrix (Bi-colour) Big:-
- 1 x Bare Bi-color LED Matrix Driver Module PCB
- 1 x 60mmx 60mm 8×8 Bi-color (Red Green) LED Dot Matrix
- 2 x 24 pin IC socket
- 2 x 12 pin female straight header
- 1 x 6 pin female right angle header
- 1 x 6 pin male right angle header
- 2 x 12Kohms resistor
- 1. 8 x 8 LED matrix.
2. All bi Color LEDs ( Yellow and RED )
3. Digital device Interface.
4. Easy to Control.
5. Operating Voltage : – 5 V
- Character height: 2.3″ (58.42mm)
- Illuminated color: Red Orange / Green (Bi-color)
- Array polarity: Cathode column / anode row
- Pins/Leads: 28-pin
- Typical forward voltage: 2.0 V @ 20 mA (Red Orange) / 2.1 V @ 20 mA (Green)
- Typical mcd: 4.8 @ @ 80 mA (1/16 duty), either color
- Wavelength: 621 mm / 569 mm
You can buy more components as like
Do You want to get industrial electrical, electronics, robotics and PLC Course?
Online course: SIGMATECHPATHSHALA.COM