The CNSY-5.0 V02 is step down regulator with an integrated high side MOSFET. The device
survives load dump pulses up to 65V per ISO 7637.Current mode control provides simple external
compensation and flexible component selection. A low ripple pulse skip mode reduces the no load
supply current to 146 μA. Shutdown supply current is reduced to 2 μA when the enable pin is pulled low.
Undervoltage lockout is internally set at 4.3 V but can be increased using the enable pin. The output voltage start up ramp is internally controlled to provide acontrolled start up and eliminate overshoot.
Features of CNSY-5.0 V02
1. Input voltage range: 3-35V DC (Note: the input voltage is less than 4V, voltmeter failure).
2. Input current: 7A.
3. Output voltage range: 3.5-35V DC(please to ensure that output voltage need to above on input voltage).
4. Output current: 6A (max).
5. Output power: 75W (when the input and output voltages greater than 16V up to 100W).
6. Conversion efficiency: 96% (max).
7. Voltmeter range: 4 to 40V, error ±0.1V.
8. Short circuit protection: yes (limit current 14A). (Note: when connected to high-power load, just switched on the impact of current very general meeting current limiting self-locking protection, it is recommended to be switched on firstly, and then access the load).
9. Input reverse polarity protection: None
10. Dimension: 67 x 42 x 12mm.
• High Efficiency at Light Loads with Pulse Skipping
• 92-mΩ High-Side MOSFET
• 146 μA Operating Quiescent Current and
2 μA Shutdown Current
• 100 kHz to 2.5 MHz Fixed Switching Frequency
• Synchronizes to External Clock
• Low Dropout at Light Loads with Integrated BOOT
• Adjustable UVLO Voltage and Hysteresis
• 0.8 V 1% Internal Voltage Reference
• 8-Terminal HSOP with PowerPAD™ Package