The HC-12 wireless serial port communication module is a new-generation multichannel embedded wireless data transmission module. Its wireless working frequency band is 433.4-473.0MHz, multiple channels can be set, with the stepping of 400 KHz, and there are totally 100 channels. The maximum transmitting power of module is 100mW (20dBm), the receiving sensitivity is -117dBm at baud rate of 5,000bps in the air, and the communication distance is 1,000m in open space.
There is MCU inside the module, and user don’t need to program the module separately, and all transparent transmission mode is only responsible for receiving and sending serial port data, so it is convenient to use.
Featurers of bluetooth module hc-12
• Working frequency: 433.4MHz to 473.0MHz
• Supply voltage: 3.2V to 5.5VDC
• Communication distance: 1,000m in the open space
• Serial baud rate: 1.2Kbps to 115.2Kbps（default 9.6Kbps）
• Receiving sensitivity: -117dBm to -100dBm
• Transmit power: -1dBm to 20dBm
• Interface protocol: UART/TTL
• Operating temperature: -40℃ to +85℃
• Dimensions: 27.8mm x 14.4mm x 4mm
• Long-distance wireless transmission (1,000m in open space/baud rate 5,000bps in the air)
• Working frequency range (433.4-473.0MHz, up to 100 communication channels)
• Maximum 100mW (20dBm) transmitting power (8 gears of power can be set)
• Three working modes, adapting to different application situations