BC547 NPN Transistorr in a TO-92; SOT54 plastic package.Thier PNP complements are BC556 and BC557.The transistor terminals require a fixed DC voltage to operate in the desired region of its characteristic curves. This is known as the biasing. For amplification applications, the transistor is biased such that it is partly on for all input conditio The functional difference between a PNP transistor and an NPN transistor is the proper biasing (polarity) of the junctions when operating. For any given state of operation, the current directions and voltage polarities for each kind of transistor are exactly opposite each other.
FEATURES of BC547 NPN Transistor:
- Low current (max. 100 mA)
- Low voltage (max. 65 V).
- IPOLAR TRANSISTOR, NPN, 45V, TO-92
- Transistor Polarity: NPN
- Collector Emitter Voltage V(br)ceo: 45V
- Transition Frequency Typ ft: 300MHz
- Power Dissipation Pd: 625mW
- DC Collector Current: 100mA
- DC Current Gain hFE: 150
- Straight-lead housing
- General purpose switching and amplification.
- Collector-Base voltage:50V
Emitter -Base Voltage:6V
If you can buy more components as like Please CLICK HARE