This AVR Programmer device is a programmer for AVR-based controllers, such as our Orangutan robot controllers and the 3pi robot. The programmer emulates an STK500 on a virtual serial port, making it compatible with standard AVR programming software. Two additional features help with building and debugging projects: a TTL-level serial port for general-purpose communication and a SLO-scope for monitoring signals and voltage levels. A USB cable and ISP cable are included.AVR programmer is a USB in-circuit programmer for Atmel AVR controllers. The programmer uses a firmware-only USB driver, no special USB controller is needed.
Features of AVR Programmer:-
- Support all IC families and packages
- Support EEPROM, SPI NOR/NAND Flash, Parallel NOR/NAND Flash, Microcontroller (MCU), eMMC/eMCP, CPLD, FPGA, etc.
- Support DIP, SOP, SSOP, TSOP, PLCC, QFN, LQFP, BGA package, etc.
- Regular device update.
- Support a variety of file formats
- Binary, Intel Hex, Motorola, ROM, etc.
- Support 1.8V low voltage IC.
- Provide Command Line.
- User can use 3rd party software to control the programmer through Windows command line.
- Powered by USB port, external power is not needed.
- Unlimited number of StarProg-U can be driven by 1PC.
- CD-ROM (Include Dediware software and user manual) x 1