Infrared Analog IR Sensor Array 10B based line follower robot sensor. Gives analog output.This is a TCRT5000 based line follower robot sensor with analog output. This sensor pack features ten TCRT5000 which gives you a precise sensing of line.
- TCRT500 that has effective plastic packaging and built-in sunlight effect compensation.
- 1 cm spacing between two adjacent sensors, covering 9cm distance by the entire sensor array.
- Recommended operational height from ground 3mm-15mm. (height of IR sensors tip, not the PCB).
- Generates high voltage for white surface and low voltage for black surface on signal pins.
- Large value difference for white and black surface at recommended operational height from ground (more than 3volts).
- Recommended to use with arduino mega and other MCUs having at least 10 ADC pins.
- Working voltage=5V
If you can buy more components as like Please CLICK HARE