9148 Infrared Remote Control Transmitter
This LSI has 18 functions,and total 75 commands can be transmitted:63 commands by the continuous keys of multiple keying is possible and 12 commands by the single shot keys.red remote control receiver, and when this LSI is used in
combination with SC9148A for transmitter, the remote control
system can be constructed
Features of 9148 Infrared Remote Control Transmitter
- Wide range of operating supply voltage allows low voltage
- C MOS structure allows extremely low power dissipation.
- Adapter to other module
- Supply Voltage Range : 2.2V-5V
- Maximum Operating Current:1mA
- Power Dissipation:200 mW
- Wide range of operating supply voltage
● CMOS structure assures extremely low
● Multiple Keying is possible.
● Less external parts
● Adaptable to other models as code bits are available.
● An oscillator can be constructed only by connecting an LC or ceramic resonator.
- * Able to output parallel multiple keying signals sent from the
transmitter (The SC9149A is able to output parallel up to 5
functions, while the SC9150A is able to output parallel up to 6
* Output for single pulse, hold pulse and cyclic pulse are provided.
(cyclic pulse is available only for SC9150A)
* A single terminal type oscillator by means of CR is provided.
* Code detection circuit provided for code check with the
transmitter prevents inter-ferences from various types of
machines and apparatus.