This is a 8 Channel 5V Relay Module interface board, Be able to control various appliances, and other equipments with large current. It can be controlled directly by Micro-controller (Raspberry Pi, Arduino , 8051, AVR, PIC, DSP, ARM, ARM, MSP430, TTL logic) A Relay is an electrically operated switch. Many relays use an electromagnet to mechanically operate the switch and provide electrical isolation between two circuits.
- This 8 channel 5V relay has both optical and magnetic isolation, providing a lot of protection to the inputs from electrical faults on the outputs.
- Works well with both 3.3V and 5V logic (Raspberry Pi, Arduino, Teensy..), requiring little current drive.
- Breadboard friendly, using Female/male dupont makes it extremely convenient for prototyping.
- LED indicates its working status. Red refers to errors.
- 3 terminals per SPDT relay.
- Support control of 10A 30V DC and 10A 250V AC signals
- 5V 8-Channel Relay interface board
- LOW level trigger, equipped with indicator easy to recognize the working status
- Each relay has NO and NC ports, easier to connect and control the connected devices
- Selection of plastic material for high temperature and better chemical solution performance.
- PCB size: 5.7 x 13.8 cm