These standard size LED 7 Segment Display CC-1 Digit can show the numbers from 0 to 9. These devices use an industry standard size package and pin out. Features a right hand decimal point.
The emission of these photons occurs when the diode junction is forward biased by an external voltage allowing current to flow across its junction, and in Electronics we call this process electro luminescence.
The actual colour of the visible light emitted by an LED, ranging from blue to red to orange, is decided by the spectral wavelength of the emitted light which itself is dependent upon the mixture of the various impurities added to the semiconductor materials used to produce it.
7 Segment Display CC-1 Digit Features:-
- Available in two modes Common Cathode (CC) and Common Anode (CA)
- Available in many different sizes like 9.14mm,14.20mm,20.40mm,38.10mm,57.0mm and 100mm (Commonly used/available size is 14.20mm)
- Available colours: White, Blue, Red, Yellow and Green (Res is commonly used)
- Low current operation
- Better, brighter and larger display than conventional LCD displays.
- Current consumption : 30mA / segment
- Peak current :
- 70mA Design flexibility
- overflow character
Categorized for luminous intensity
High light output
High peak current
Excellent for long digit string multiplexing