This is a 5V, 10A 2 Channel 5V Relay Module. It can be used to control various appliances, and other equipments with large current. It can be controlled directly with 3.3V or 5V logic signals from a microcontroller (Arduino, 8051, AVR, PIC, DSP, ARM, ARM, MSP430, TTL logic). It has a 1×4 (2.54mm pitch) pin header for connecting power (5V and 0V), and for controlling the 2 relays. The pins are marked on the PCB:GND – Connect 0V to this pin. IN1 – Controls relay 1, active Low! Relay will turn on when this input goes below about 2.0V IN2 – Controls relay 2, active Low! Relay will turn on when this input goes below about 2.0V VCC – Connect 5V to this pin. Is used to power the opto couplers.
Features of 2 Channel 5V Relay Module:
- 5V 2-Channel Relay interface board, and each one needs 15-20mA Driver Current
- Equiped with high-current relay, AC250V 10A ; DC30V 10A
- Standard interface that can be controlled directly by microcontroller (Arduino , 8051, AVR, PIC, DSP, ARM, ARM, MSP430, TTL logic)
- Indication LED’s for Relay output status
- It activates on low level
If you buy more components as like Please CLICK HARE