In this project, we are going to show how to connect a 10 segment LED bar graph.
A 10 segment LED bar graph is basically 10 individual LEDs in a package that looks and can function like a bar graph.
Basically, it can simulate bar graph results. For example, if we’re measuring battery power in a circuit, the LED bar graph can project the strength. So uses such as this are many times what LED bar graphs are used for.
In this circuit, we’re not going to use the LED bar graph to show the result of the strength of a signal of some device. We’re simply going to show how to connect the LED bar graph, which is rather simple.
Once you know the pin out, then you can then elaborate on it to build more advanced circuit.
Features 10 Segment LED Bar Graph:
- 10 LEDs with individual control
- High Luster
- High Intensity
- Economically Priced
- Breadboard or Perf board friendly
- RoHS Compliant
- Wide viewing angle
Technical Specifications 10 Segment LED Bar Graph:
- Forward Current: 20mA
- Forward Voltage: 2.0V to 2.2V (maximum)
- Luminous Intensity: 60mcd
- Wavelength: 630nm
- Operating Temperature: -25℃ to 85℃
- Storage Temperature: -30℃ to 85℃
- Soldering Temperature: 260℃ for 5sec.
- Available Colors: Red, Green, Blue, Yellow, Orange, Amber
FEATURES of 10 Segment LED Bar Graph:
- High quality, bright LED display
- Pin Number: 20 pins
- Segment Number: 10 segments
|1 to 10||Anode||All are anode pins of the respected LED|
|11 to 20||Cathode||All are cathode pins of the respected LED|
You can buy more components as like
Do You want to get industrial electrical, electronics, robotics and PLC Course?
Online course: SIGMATECHPATHSHALA.COM