The Arduino Uno R3 -China is a microcontroller board based on the ATmega328. It has 14 digital input/output pins (of which 6 can be used as PWM outputs), 6 analog inputs, a 16 MHz ceramic resonator, a USB connection, a power jack, an ICSP header, and a reset button. It features the Atmega16U2 programmed as a USB-to-serial converter. It contains everything needed to support the microcontroller; simply connect it to a computer with a USB cable or power it with a AC-to-DC adapter or battery to get started.it
- ATmega328 microcontroller.
- Input Voltage between 7 – 12V.
- 14 Digital Inputs of which 6 provide a PWM (Pulse Width Modulated) Output.
- 6 Analog Pins.
- 40mA DC current per I/O pin.
- 50mA DC current for 3.3V Pin.
- 32KB Flash Memory (0.5KB used by the bootloader.
- 2KB SRAM.
- 1KB EEPROM.
- Microcontroller: ATmega328 .
- Operating Voltage: 5V .
- Input Voltage (limits): 6-20V.
- Digital I/O Pins: 14 (of which 6 provide PWM output) .
- DC Current per I/O Pin: 40 mA .
- Flash Memory: 32 KB (ATmega328) of which 0.5 KB used by bootloader .
- EEPROM: 1 KB (ATmega328) .
- Clock Speed: 16 MHz.
You can buy more components as like
Do You want to get industrial electrical, electronics, robotics and PLC Course?
Online course: SIGMATECHPATHSHALA.COM