SOLARA solar panels,Solar panel 110*90 mm components and complete photovoltaic systems are primarily being used in places where independence is most important: on RV’s and caravans as well as on sailing yachts and boats. Cottages in remote geographical locations; in technological equipment; at sea, in traffic control and telecommunications systems, all are becoming independent with SOLARA.SOLARA stand-alone systems are designed to work flawlessly in a wide range of climate conditions. They are extremely robust, can be used flexibly and generate maximum electricity yields even in unfavorable light conditions. on sailing yachts and boats. Cottages in remote geographical locations; in technological equipment; at sea, in traffic control and telecommunications systems, all are becoming independent with SOLARA.SOLARA stand-alone systems are
Features of Solar panel 110*90 -12V
- Class 1, Division 2, (C1D2) Group A,B,C and D
- Accessible junction box with 4-1/2″ knockout for ease of installation.
- (EVA) with TPT cushions the solar cells within the laminate an ensures the operating characteristics of the solar cells under virtually any climatic condition
- Rigid anodized aluminum frame and low iron tempered glass
- Easily accessible grounding points on all four corners for fast installation
- Proven junction box technology
- High module conversion efficiency (up to 16.19%) through superior manufacturing technol
- • Anti-reflective coating improves light absorption and reduces surface dust.
• Excellent performance in low-light irradiance environment.
• Entire module certified to withstand high wind loads (2400Pascal) and snow loads (3600Pascal).
• High salt mist and ammonia resistance.
• 10 year warranty on material & workmanship.
• Industry leading power output warranty (12 years/90%, 2