The 74LS145, 1-of-10 Decoder/Driver, is designed to accept BCD inputs and provide appropriate outputs to drive 10-digit incandescent displays.All outputs remain off for all invalid binary input conditions. It is designed for use as indicator/relay drivers or as an open-collector logic circuit driver.Each of the high breakdown output transistors will sink up to 80 mA of current. Typical power dissipation is 35 mW. This device is fully compatible with all TTL families.
- Low Power Version of 54 / 74145
- Input Clamp Diodes Limit High Speed Termination Effects
Features of 74145 Decoder
- Full Decoding of Input Logic
- SN54145, SN74145, and SN74LS145 Have
80-mS Sink-current Capability
- All Outputs Are Off for Invalid
BCD Input Conditions
- Low Power Dissipation of ‘LS145 . . .
35 mW Typical