The 7400 NAND Gate logic or Boolean expression given for a logic NAND gate is that for Logical Addition, which is the opposite to the AND gate, and which it performs on the complements of the inputs. The Boolean expression for a logic NAND gate is denoted by a single dot or full stop symbol, ( . ) with a line or Overline, ( ‾‾ ) over the expression to signify the NOT or logical negation of the NAND gate giving us the Boolean expression of: A.B = Q.Then we can define the operation of a 2-input digital logic NAND gate as gates.contains hundreds of devices that provide everything from basic logic gates, flip-flops, and counters, to special purpose bus transceivers and arithmetic logic units (ALU).
Features of 7400 NAND Gate
- Maximum Supply voltage VCC: 7 V
- Maximum Input voltage VIN :7 V
- Maximum Power dissipation PT: 400 mW
- Storage temperature Tstg: –65 to +150 °C
- Supply voltage range from 4.75V to 5.25V
- Operating temperature range 0°C to 70°C
- TTL input level
- Wide Operating Voltage Range of 2 V to 6 V
- Outputs Can Drive Up to 10 LSTTL Loads
- Low Power Consumption: ICC 20-µA (Maximum)
- Typical tpd: 8 ns
- ±4-mA Output Drive at 5 V
- Low Input Current: 1 µA (Maximum)
- On Products Compliant to MIL-PRF-38535 All Parameters Are Tested Unless Otherwise Noted. On All Other Products, Production Processing Does Not Necessarily Include Testing of All Parameters.