The 220 uF 450V Capacitor Electrolytic decoupling 220 uF 450V Capacitor. These capacitors are great transient/surge suppressors and work well in high-voltage and audio applications. High quality radial electrolytic capacitors.Directly mountable on printed circuit board without holders.
Smaller in sizes than ordinary capacitors.
Terminal spacing fixed at 10mm for PC board plug in.
Aluminum case designed with explosion-proof vent . 220uF 450V Aluminum Electrolytic Capacitor.Aluminum Electrolytic Capacitors – Leaded 220uF ±20% 450V Radial,22x45mm RoHS. Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.Websen 220uF 400V DC Aluminium Electrolytic Capacitor.
Features of 220 uF 450V Capacitor:
Manufacturer Card Sockets
Operating Temperature -25℃~+105℃
Voltage – Rated 450V
Lifetime @ Temp 2000Hrs@105℃
- Voltage: 6.3 to 450V
- Capacity change: ±20% of initial measured value
- Dissipation factor: ≤200% of initial specified value
- Leakage current: ≤ initial specified value
- Capacitance tolerance: ±20% at 120Hz, 20°C
- Leakage current: I 3 square root CV (κA) (maximum) (after five minutes)
- Loading lifespan (after application of the rated voltage for 2000 hours at 85°C)
- Operating temperature range:
- -40 to 85°C (WV ≤350)
- -25 to 85°C (WV >350)
- Capacitance: 220uF
Temperature: 85 deg. C.
Dissipation Factor: 0.20
Endurance: 1000 Hrs @ 85 deg. C.
Rated Ripple Current (105 deg. C, 120 Hz): 1.55A