The IR emission module is designed for IR communication which is widely used for operating the television device from a short line-of-sight distance. The remote control is usually contracted to a remote. Since infrared (IR) remote controls use light, they require a line of sight to operate the destination device.
The signal can, however, be reflected by mirrors, just like any other light source. If the operation is required where no line of sight is possible, for instance when controlling equipment in another room or installed in a cabinet, many brands of IR extenders are available for this on the market.
Most of these have an IR receiver, picking up the IR signal and relaying it via radio waves to the remote part, which has an IR transmitter mimicking the original IR control.
Features of IR emission module
- AD-005 38KHz IR Infrared Transmitter Module for Arduino AVR PIC
- Infrared emission control, also known as an infrared emitting diode, it belongs to two Tube can be directly converted into electrical energy near-infrared light And a light-emitting device can radiate out, its structure, with the general principle of the light-emitting diode similar, but with a semiconductor Different materials;
- The infrared receiver is set to receive, amplify, demodulate one of the devices, which has been completed within the demodulation IC output Is a digital signal; IC is a receiver processing elements, mainly composed of silicon crystals and circuits, is a highly integrated device, the main To function as a filter, shaping, decoding, zoom and other functions. Photodiode PD is, the main function is to receive the optical signal Number.
- Transmit 38KHz modulating signal
- All pins are standard 0.1- spaced
- Pin Connector to board : 3 Pins
- Part Number on LT: AD-005
Visit for ordering this product: [ Order Now ]